Welcome to Pediatrics Education (PedsEd), the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Pediatrics Medical Education website.
PedsEd provides evidence-based, interactive, online courses on a range of important general pediatric topics.
- For physicians, trainees, educators and other health professionals
- Provide CME credits or Certificates of Completion, or both
- Take 30-60 minutes each to complete (viewers can complete courses in multiple sittings)
Select the “Courses” tab at the top or bottom of this page to view current course offerings.
To Get Started:
- Enter your email address & password on the left and log in.
- If you are new to the site, click "New User Registration".
- If you need assistance, click "Username/Password Recovery" to retrieve your log in credentials.
To earn Completion or CME Certificate,
you must log in prior to beginning a course
If you have questions about the site please contact Dianna Ploof, EdD, Division of General Academic Pediatrics Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh: 412-692-6522 or email@example.com
| ||Go to Courses|
For problems, questions, or comments e-mail the Laboratory for Educational Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2006 University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine